The World Teleport Association (WTA) has elected four new members to the organization’s Board of Directors for three year terms, starting April 1, 2021:
- Lorenzo Ronzitti, Head of Commercial Satellite, Telespazio
- Lesley Wilson, Head of Satellite & Gateway Services, Arqiva
In addition, the election returned one board member for a second term:
- Jay Bloom, Head of Ground Systems, Amazon, Project Kuiper.
Continuing to serve on WTA’s Board of Directors are:
- José Sánchez Ruiz, Director of Strategic Partnership & Teleport Business Development, Eutelsat (Chair)
- Ron Busch, Senior Vice President, Network Services, ABS Global Ltd.
- Jay LaPrise, SVP, Global Transmission Operations, Encompass Digital Media
- Samuel Lemercier, Managing Director UK, Globecast
- Mitja Lovsin, General Manager, STN
- Will Mudge, Vice President, Engineering Operations, Speedcast
- Scott Mumford, Chief Executive Officer, Satellite Services, Liquid Intelligent Technologies
- Guido Neumann, Chief Development Officer and President EMEA, AXESS Networks
- Matthew Prange, Vice President, Strategic Teleport Partners & Implementation, SES
- Kheng Ghee Ng, Head, Satellite, SingTel
- Ron Storie, VP, Network Operations, Intelsat
Directors on the WTA Board serve three-year terms, and are elected by the membership.
“Our 16-member Board hails from eight nations,” said executive director Robert Bell, “and work for teleport operators satellite operators and technology firms operating in every vertical market of the industry. That makes them effective representatives of our global membership. We can count on them to continue driving innovation in service to our members.”