Microsoft Outlook has a new project management tool, formerly known as Project Moca, that is rolling out after over a year of testing. Project Moca launched in beta in May 2020. As explained in a Microsoft support document, Project Moca “now has a new home as a calendar board view in Outlook on the web.”
The calendar board view within Outlook allows you to bring together contacts, files, calendar events, and more into a large canvas.
Microsoft highlights a few tasks that you can use the calendar board view to accomplish:
- Calendar: You can add multiple calendar items and see different calendars side by side.
- Task Lists: You can now add your existing task lists from To Do to your board.
- Clock: Keep track of different time zones to stay connected with your family, friends, and colleagues around the world.
- Tips: Learn how to get the most out of the board view.
To open calendar board view:
- Go to Outlook.com in your browser.
- Click on the calendar icon.
- Click on the menu that lets you switch between day, week, and month view.
- Select Board.
Mike Tholfsen, product manager on the Microsoft EDU team, shared a video showing off the new calendar boards back in May. They are now rolling out to everyone.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.