Birmingham, Midlands, United Kingdom |
GBP £40000.00 to £50000.00 Per Annum |
RAIL PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Midlands, Birmingham.
Salary/Rate: £40k-50k depending on experience
Who we are:
A progressive SME started in the Midlands during 2017. Working for major Rail Industry Organisations our achievements have been recognised with awards from RIA and FSB, A growing Client base results in this search for an experienced Rail Project Manager to join our small and agile company to deliver exciting rail infrastructure projects for a major Birmingham based TOC.
Station projects ranging from major new complete design and construction through to car park extensions and passenger information system installations. These projects will typically involve the management of multiple stakeholders with a range of inputs and influences.
Project Management Requirements :
- Expertise of delivering rail projects on-the-ground to GRIP or RIBA processes.
- Understanding of railway safety requirements
- Experience in managing procurement processes and contracts to NEC Contracts.
- Degree/HND/HNC in relevant discipline
- Desirable Railway project experience in a TOC or multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience of project management through the full project lifecycle from Output Definition to Close Out involving all project issues including risk management, option selection and programme management and reporting.
- Membership of Association of Project Management.
Why Work With RPS :
We pride ourselves on offering a best value service to Railway Clients in the UK. We also pride ourselves on internally offering our team –
- Team Builds and group development.
- Involvement in shaping our SME as we develop, grow and win awards
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary including a good pension provision and healthcare.