Position: Interim Project Manager
Location: North London
Rate: £300 per day INSIDE of IR35
Length of Contract: 3 months rolling
Greenacre Recruitment are working alongside a Housing Association to recruit an Interim Project Manager.
The post holder will be responsible for pre-planning and subsequent delivery of multiple works projects and programmes (c£2m annually) within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets.
- Provides detailed pre-planning and delivery of multiple projects and programmes (c£2m annually) within agreed timescales and allocated budgets to ensure delivery of the Groups objectives.
- Assists with the development and planning of the detailed rolling planned investment programmes including the delivery of stock conditions surveys.
- Assists with the planning of the 5-year borough by borough programme.
- Delivers on-site inspections which provides assurance of the quality of service and product delivered.
- Manages and creates project documentation to support successful project and programme delivery in accordance with governance framework.
- Delivers projects and programmes using the Exceptional Client key stages and methodology.
- Collaborates on the provision of appropriate technical specifications to contractors to ensure the correct standard of products are installed. Including specification, design, life cycle cost, equipment selection, planned maintenance programmes and the preparation and review of possible tender documentation.
- Responsible for electronic and/or paper-based systems with significant user rights to support the project and programme objectives.
- Efficiently processes all financial and administrative tasks within service level agreements and where applicable, informing the customer of progress/completion.
- Identifies and manage queries from internal and external stakeholders in line with KPI’s and customer service targets.
- Collates, researches, interprets, and presents technical building information and investigations to assist with the preparation of reports and inform decisions on works delivery.
- Undertakes any other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level.
- Experience in contract management in a planned investment delivery context.
- Experience of managing teams in planning and delivering large projects and programmes on time and within budget constraints to high levels of customer satisfaction and in line with corporate objectives.
- Experience in the use of open book cost models for planned investment contract delivery.
- Experience of managing / delivering the legislation and regulation requirements applicable to the delivery of programmes.
A full Job Description is available on request.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business.