Neal Beckstedt Studio, a boutique architecture and interior design firm, seeks a skilled Architectural Project Manager/Designer to spearhead new high-end residential projects in NYC. Candidate will work directly with principal and Studio Director to manage and oversee all architectural aspects from concept through punch list of interior gut renovations to ground up homes.
Candidates need to have the following skills:
- Create filing sets, detailed construction documents and bid sets for interior gut renovations and ground up homes
- Experience with NYC building codes
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients, contractors and other vendors
- Previous experience in custom residential design & detailing – extensive millwork and fine detailing a must
- Excellent onsite experience and problem solving
- Excellent AutoCad skills
- Capable to delegate and lead junior architects and designers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a great attention to detail
Applicants should be also able to work independently yet work well in teams. Proficiency with software such as Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Hand sketching abilities are appreciated especially for detailing.
If you feel you meet above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter, resume and work samples in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org