ENVIRONMENT:Tackle exciting & complex projects as the next Technical Business Analyst sought by a rapidly growing provider of innovative Financial Solutions based in Westlake to join its team. Your core role will be to gather an understanding of business needs of members within specific projects in relation to PFS while ensuring the requirements are accurately translated into systems developments within PFS. You will require a Bachelors Degree in Commerce/IT/Computer Science/Engineering, 2-4 years relevant work experience in Business/Systems Analysis within Financial Services or ideally a similar Asset Management/Fund Services environment. You also need intermediate skills in SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Excel and have technical writing, analytical and research [URL Removed] and re-engineer processes.
- Bachelors Degree, Commerce / IT / Computer Science / Engineering.
- Relevant work experience 2 – 4 years experience in Business / Systems Analysis gained within Financial Services with a strong understanding of Investment Management / Fund Services / Investment operations.
- Intermediate knowledge in SQL, MS SQL, and Oracle.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication including technical writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and research skills and strong problem-solving skillset.
- Conceptual understanding of APIs and integration of APIs.
- Basic level of Programming skills.
- ETL tools and processes.
- Exposure to Cloud Technology (Azure / AWS).
- Self-starter who is willing to take on responsibilities for wide range of tasks.
- Highly methodical logical minded.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Team Player.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Able to work under pressure at times.
- Honest and integrity.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.